We’re looking for new talents!
Operating in a culture that is humane, open, diverse and inclusive, allows us to maintain a family-like environment, to attract talent and drive creativity.
People that work here are as above, plus smart, driven, and genuine.
They care a lot about each other and about what they do.
We are very particular about the qualities we look for in our people. At Enzyme, we believe a work-life balance is a major factor in our success.
We are looking for dedicated employees who are proactive and team-oriented, while we offer the environment for self-improvement and other benefits.
At Enzyme we speak the B2B and Technology language! Working with a broad portfolio of IT-Telecom industry clients we operate as a catalyst in their marketing communication activities.
We seek to hire a bright, talented, and resourceful
Duties & Responsibilities
- Client Project Management and Relationship Growth
- Marketing Planning, Budgeting and Analysis
- Estimating and Proposal Creation
- Presenting Programs and Creative Work to Clients
- Developing Creative Briefs and Strategic Marketing Recommendations
- At least five (5) years of previous agency professional experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in the areas of Business, Economics, Marketing
- Fluency in spoken/written English
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity of MS Office and CRM tools
- Experience in negotiating and meeting clients’ requirements
- Excellent knowledge of sales analysis and metrics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills, energy, enthusiasm, agility, team spirit and results driven attitude
Enzyme is a full-service B2B marketing agency winning significant new business for its track-record of success and its proactive, strategic approach. As an Account Manager, you will work directly with our clients to execute marketing programs that you have helped develop. You will be part of a team of Enzyme designers, developers, copywriters, strategic consultants and other account managers who will support you with outstanding work and a desire to deliver the best results possible.
If you want to work and speak this language at a strategic level with a wide variety of B2B clients, delivering results in virtually
every aspect of marketing, this may be the role for you. If you think you might be a fit to join our team apply below or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.