We’re looking for new talents!
Operating in a culture that is humane, open, diverse and inclusive, allows us to maintain a family-like environment, to attract talent and drive creativity.
People that work here are as above, plus smart, driven, and genuine.
They care a lot about each other and about what they do.
We are very particular about the qualities we look for in our people. At Enzyme, we believe a work-life balance is a major factor in our success.
We are looking for dedicated employees who are proactive and team-oriented, while we offer the environment for self-improvement and other benefits.
At Enzyme we speak the language of Β2Β and Technology! Working with a broad portfolio of B2B and technology/electrical/energy industry clients we operate as a catalyst in their communication and marketing activities. We seek to hire a bright, talented, enthusiastic, resourceful, intuitive, fast-moving, problem-solving, decision-making and continually improving,
B2B Marketing Account Manager
If you are a talented Account Manager with a passion for B2B marketing, and technology products/services with teamwork spirit you are looking to deliver effective work and growth strategies for our clients then you might be the perfect candidate for the job and we want to hear what you ‘ve done in marketing /communication or B2B field over the past 5 years.
- Build and grow client relationships by managing day-to-day campaigns and client interaction
- Develop communication and marketing strategies, fresh and innovative ideas, new business projects with existing clients, and manage budgets and the implementation
- Contribute, create and execute project work plans and marketing proposals/campaigns and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements (create comprehensive creative briefs, track reports, hours, costs, expenses, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project)
- Manage, prioritize and handle multiple small campaigns simultaneously
- Assist with new business plans and preparation of presentation & strategy to approach clients
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations to clients
- Actively support top level client servicing and assist at all aspects of major events
- Conduct mini RFP’s among suppliers, track and monitor budgets & timelines, make site visits, and find resources to facilitate the implementation of the projects/campaigns and secure the smooth project execution
- Required working experience in similar position: 4-6 years minimum of previous marketing agency professional experience (advertising/ digital /B2B agency)
- BA or BSc in Communications, Advertising, Marketing
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional command of the Greek and English language, as well as oral, editing and writing skills
- Proficient in computer use (MS Office Suite and social media is a must)
- Multitasking with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track-record in managing demanding projects, generating campaign ideas and thinking creatively
- Familiarity with B2B platforms, partner marketing and channel marketing campaigns will be considered as a plus
- Excellent understanding of marketing performance KPI’s and metrics
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills with high attention to details
- Strong team player skills and mindset of continuous learning
Enzyme is a full-service B2B marketing agency winning significant new business for its track-record of success and its proactive, strategic approach. As an Account Manager, you will work directly with our clients to execute marketing programs that you have helped develop. You will be part of a team of Enzyme designers, developers, copywriters, strategic consultants and other account managers who will support you with outstanding work and a desire to deliver the best results possible.
We appreciate good thinking balanced by great execution and the ideal candidate will be 100% accountable with a strong orientation towards accuracy and quality. We offer a competitive salary based on skills & experience and Private Health Insurance.
If you want to work and speak this language at a strategic level with a wide variety of B2B clients, delivering results in virtually every aspect of marketing, this may be the role for you. If you think you might be a fit to join our team, you are invited to apply or send a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.