Building your brand
Growing your business
The Diagnosis-Analysis is an open process allowing
for the creation of the brand from the consumer’s point of view.
This is a kind of audit to show where the Brand stands against
its competition now. We cover the brand, the consumer,
the communication. We focus on understanding
your brand internally and externally.
WHAT IS ANALYZED, DISCOVERED & HIGHLIGHTED
IN THE BRAND DIAGNOSIS-ANALYSIS PROCESS:
• Brand Character – Values (Mission & Vision)
• Customer Journey – Buying Process (Experience)
• Key Products & Services
• Market Trends (Research & Analysis)
• Brand Culture & History
• Business Strategy and Goals
• Competitor Landscape
(Content Strategy and Analysis)
The objective of this process is to find the concept that creates category thought leadership for the brand and to have a real deep insight into the brand. But before engaging in research, we need to think deeply about what concepts could work for the brand.
The creative process is where we start the brand development, focusing on its personality, character and of course in details based on what was learned in the Analysis and Targeting-Strategy process.
Through the years we sharpen our ability to create impact for our clients and to guide the learnings of the previous phases.
WHAT IS DEVELOPED IN THE CREATIVE PROCESS?
• Identity: Logos, Tagline, Personality, Voice and Tone, Key Messaging
• Brand Story – Messaging & Voice
• Brand Guidelines
• Creative Strategic Design
• Ideation – Concepts
• Digital, Native & Social Content (Earned, Owned
& Paid Media
Branding is an endless cycle of refining how customers perceive the brand, its products and services, the whole experience. We have to monitor if the brand is being considered as we thought and continue the implementation or revise the strategy, continuously improving the cycle and efficiency. We have to check
and align KPI’s while understanding customers’ response to the brand and planned marketing activities as to continue, revise, modify, shift and refocus the previous efforts.
WHAT IS ANALYZED IN THE EVALUATION
& RESPONSE PROCESS:
• Data and Analytics from Web traffic & conversions
• Social Media (shares, posts etc) and Sales
teams reports & feedback
• Consumer Feedback through surveys,
audits, panel data, qualitative
researches, media researches,
testimonials, responses, complaints
These goals should be set in the realm of the achievable and in the context of the overall corporate business and marketing strategy. During the Analysis phase we collect an amount of necessary information to shape the Brand Strategy. Moreover, we position the Brand’s history in an organized structure to designate consistent messaging and tone for current and future customers.
WHAT IS DEVELOPED IN THE TARGETING &
BRAND STRATEGY PROCESS:.
• Goal Setting
• KPI Targets
• Brand DNA Strategy
• Personas & Buyer Strategy
• Valued Customer
• Customer Experience (CX) Strategy
• Moment Mapping
• Value Proposition Development
• Brand Architecture Design
• Brand Positioning
• Naming and Nomenclature Systems
• Growth – GTM Strategy and Planning
Now we are ready to activate your brand with an extensive portfolio of marketing, communication, promotion tools, solutions and channels covering every touchpoint between the brand and your customers based on insights, data, experience and strategy reasoning.With marketing materials consistent with the same, unique voice and tone to ensure the correct delivery of the brand message across all communication channels.
WHAT IS PRODUCED IN THE ACTIVATION &
• Video (link στη σελίδα video marketing)
• Social media
• Interactive content (Articles, Native &
Social Content, Interviews, Infographics, Mobile, Viral)
• Broadcast (TV & Radio),
• Print & OOH Advertising,
• Branded Environments
• Packaging, Marketing Collateral and Business stationery
• Events & Trade shows
• In-store & Special constructions.
• Promotion Materials
• Digital signage experiences
• Experiential and action marketing activities, trials, samplings